International Conference «Grain and its processing: shaping the value chain», March 14, 2018, Moscow, Russia
The Russian Grain Union with the support of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation will hold International Conference «Grain and its processing: shaping the value chain» on March 14, 2018 in the hotel “Azimut Moscow Olympic”.
Currently, Russia is implementing a number of projects for the production of certain types of products for deep processing, but decision making in this area is limited by insufficient knowledge of the situation and trends of the world market, medium-term development forecasts and modern technologies.
Within the framework of the International Conference International Conference «Grain and its processing: shaping the value chain», following issues will be considered:
• State policy in stimulating the production of deep grain processing products
• Formation of value chains in the grain sector
• Global market for deep processing products (by sections of starch and starch products, glucose-fructose syrups, essential amino acids, organic acids, bioplastics, biofuels, BVD). Production, demand, market conditions
• Application of products of deep grain processing in traditional and new areas of food and other industries of Russia and the Eurasian economic Union, export potential
• Russian market of deep processing products: growth potential, import substitution opportunities, new projects
• Biodegradable plastics - potential for domestic and global markets
• Bioethanol and biodiesel - scenarios of the Russian future
• Use of crop residues and processing waste to generate electricity, produce heat, building materials and chemicals
• Highly effective methods of deep processing: machinery and technology
• Financing of projects of deep processing
• Export: mechanisms of entering foreign markets and tools to support export of end products
Target audience: heads of large grain producing agricultural holdings (suppliers of raw products), heads of enterprises for storage and processing of grain, representatives of governing bodies and authorities at the Federal and regional levels, financial institutions, as potential creditors of projects, heads of domestic and foreign enterprises and suppliers of equipment and technologies for deep processing of grain, international and national experts and others.
More than 250 representatives are expected to take part in the event.
For more information regarding the conference follow this link