With a support of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation
The Russian Grain Union with the support of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation has organized International Conference «Deep processing of grain: shaping the value chain» on March 14, 2018 in the hotel «Azimut Moscow Olympic».
Within the framework of the International Conference «Deep processing of grain: shaping the value chain», following issues were considered:
• State policy in stimulating the production of deep grain processing products
• Formation of value chains in the grain sector
• Global market for deep processing products (by sections of starch and starch products, glucose-fructose syrups, essential amino acids, organic acids, bioplastics, biofuels, BVD). Production, demand, market conditions
• Application of products of deep grain processing in traditional and new areas of food and other industries of Russia and the Eurasian economic Union, export potential
• Russian market of deep processing products: growth potential, import substitution opportunities, new projects
• Biodegradable plastics - potential for domestic and global markets
• Bioethanol and biodiesel - scenarios of the Russian future
• Use of crop residues and processing waste to generate electricity, produce heat, building materials and chemicals
• Highly effective methods of deep processing: machinery and technology
• Financing of projects of deep processing
• Export: mechanisms of entering foreign markets and tools to support export of end products
Among speakers were: Eugeny Akhpashev - Director of the Department of Food and Processng Industry of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Nico Arbeck Johannes - Project Manager of Department for industrial applications of renewable resources, C. A. R. M. E. N. e.V. (Germany), Brian D. Healy - Manager of Ethanol Export Market Development of U.S. Grains Council, Dmitry Rylko - General Director of IKAR, Arkadiy Zlochevskiy - President of the Russian Grain Union, Vladimir Debabov - Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor, Scientific Supervisor, State Research Center of FGBU «GosNIIGenetika», Alexander Chulok - Candidate of Sciences, Deputy Director, International Research and Educational Foresight Centre, Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge International Research and Educational Foresight Centre at HSE, Roman Kulikov - Director for Acceleration of Agrarian Department, Skolkovo Foundation , Jens Buller - Head of department of Starch Modification / Molecular Properties in Fraunhofer IAP, Polina Semenova -Director of Food Ingredients Producers Union, Candidate of Technological Sciences, Oleg Radin - President of the Association of Russian manufacturers of starch and treacle products «Roskrakhmalpatoka», Alexey Balanovsky -Director of Plant of Premixes No. 1, Thomas Strandt - PETKUS Division Manager Flour Technology, Alexey Dumoulin - independent expert, Alexander Tokarev - General Director of Agribusiness Park of Siberia, Armen Nalbandyan- General Director of LLC «Liliani», Natalia Zudina - Deputy General Director of JSC«Rosagroleasing», Svetlana Prodanova - Deputy head of the Department of mechanical engineering for food and processing industries of the Department of agricultural, food and road construction, MINPROMTORG Russia, Inna Golfand - Partner in Consulting group «NEO Centre», Artem Ryazantsev - Deputy General Director in «Titan», Arthur Boyarov - candidate of economic Sciences, Director of research and Analytics in BioTech2030.
Among sponsors of the conference were: LLC «Amurzerno», Asset management company «Investments.Finance.Capital», LLC «Liliani», «PETKUS», JSC «Schyolkovo Agrochim».
The General informational partner of the conference was Interfax, the Official informational partner – Zerno On-Line, informational sponsor – portal «Agro – 2b». In the mass media the conference was covered by such news agencies as Interfax, Publishing House «Food Industry», as well as MIA Russia Today, World Grain, etc.
For detailed information on preliminary program, registration and participation conditions, sponsorship and informational support of upcoming events, please contact the organizers:
Russian Grain Union:
Daria +7 (929) 933-76-95,
Konstantin +7 (905) 756-35-79;